In a hurry? Save time by using our Express Check Out Box located outside of the front desk. Simply fill out an Express Check Out Card and drop it off when you leave. We will email your receipt within 48 hours*. Help us save a tree while you save time!
*Please note that we will not be able to send receipt for guest reservations booked from Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz or any other prepaid third party website. Please contact the booking company directly should you need additional assistance. You may still use this form to notify us you have checked out of your room.
After the initial testing period and the great guest comments we have heard, we’re happy to announce the addition of a Jerdon 9″ make up mirror in all of our guest rooms. This handy mirror will no doubt provide more convenience for all of our guests. It is part of our on-going effort to update our guest room and provide the best value for you. We hope you’ll enjoy this new addition and please feel free to let us know how it works out for you. Thanks.
In a hurry to check in your flight and print boarding pass? Don’t want to wait in line to purchase park tickets? For your convenience, our guests may now purchase Disneyland ticket, print airline boarding pass, check Disneyland parks info…etc all from our iPad station located at the front desk counter. Feel free to take advantage of this free service and make your trip a little bit easier for you and your family!
Guest room mattresses are considered the no. 1 amenity in any hotel. In order to make sure you have the best sleep possible after a long day at Disneyland, we continue to upgrade our current mattresses to world class Simmonds’s Beauty Rest® collection. Each mattress consisted of 825 coil count for comfortable back support and plush foam top to give you the softness you need. Our first replacement phase has been completed and if you’d like to try out these new mattresses, you may contact us directly to place a request and we’ll do our best to accommodate your reservation. We’d love to hear your feedback so we can make future improvement. You may even purchase the mattress for yourself or family at a very affordable price! Thanks for reading and have a great Thanksgiving holiday!
From all of us at Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive, we wish you and your family the very best in 2013
As we kick off our holiday season, on behalf of all the staff here at Super 8 Anaheim Disneyland Drive, we’d like to wish happy holidays to you and your family. The parks are certainly getting busier by the day and the weather here in Anaheim has been perfect for our visitors. We are expecting this Christmas season to be a very busy one so a word of advice to those of you who’d like to visit the parks: Plan Early!!! You may now purchase Disneyland tickets online at our website or click on the link below. Pre-print your tickets at home and avoid waiting in line when you arrive at the park. Should you have any questions regarding your up coming stay please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. We look forward to having you with us this holiday.
Disneyland® Half Marathon WeekendAug. 31- Sept. 2, 2012Guests will chase their dreams at the Happiest Race on Earth – the 2012 Disneyland® Half Marathon Weekend on Aug. 31- Sept. 2, 2012. Click on the link below for detail map and road closure information.
August special edition Half Marathon
Check out the latest edition of Disney news!
DLR Disney News July 2012
We are introducing a brand new guest loyalty program designed to give your reservation more flexibility plus an additional 10% off your stay. If you currently have an existing reservation through Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz or their affiliated websites*, you are qualified to receive an additional 10% off your entire stay by making the reservation directly with us. Here’s how:
- E-mail us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your original Expedia, Travelocity or Orbitz confirmation email so we may make a new reservation for you. You will receive the same type of room, number of nights and hotel amenities as your original reservation. The only thing different will be your new room rate which will reflect the 10% additional discount. A new confirmation email will be sent to you directly from Super8.com
- To avoid double billing, you must cancel your existing reservation online at the site you originally booked from (see Helpful Notes below). Be sure to review your refund policy in detail as this credit is coming from the online travel agencies, not the hotel.
That’s it! It’s very simple. Why are we doing this? Because feedback from our guests have shown that they often wish they had made their reservations directly with the hotel. Here are some of the benefits when booking directly with us:
- No upfront payment: Unlike online travel agencies, we do not require pre-payment for your hotel stay. Your credit card will only be authorized on the date of arrival.
- We make it easy for unexpected early check out: There is no penalty if you would like to check out earlier than the expected check out date; you only pay for the nights stayed. With online travel agencies, you may not receive a refund for unused nights.
- Special requests: Majority of requests made online are either not met or lost during the booking process. Talking to you directly ensure we meet your special requests such as adjoining rooms, ground floor rooms…etc.
- Want to change your reservation? No problem, simply contact us and we can make the change for you immediately. There is no need to contact the online travel agencies again.
Questions: Email us at email@example.com
*Affiliated website reservation may not be qualified for this promotion, please contact the hotel directly*